The Troxler Disk-shaped Compact Tension and Texas Overlay Test Machine (DCT - OT) offers the following features.
- Test results are printed and plotted immediately. There is no post processing.
- The DCT is completely contained on a rolling portable test frame that is designed to carry the load through the conventional pins used by DCT to load the specimen.
- It comes with a Texas Overlay test fixture and a copper tub.
- The system is designed to meet the most current AASHTO D7313 standard.
- A built-in insulated chamber in a chest style configuration with a flip top eliminates immediate air exchange when opening the chamber to change a specimen.
- The system includes a 4500 lb force actuator with low friction seals and a magneto restrictive position sensor that is controlled by a proportional valve for closing the loop to control load, position, or strain.
| Dimensions (L x W x H)
|| 42in x 20in x 37in
| Test Frame Dimensions (L x W x H)
|| 29in x 15in x 4.5in
|| 420 lbs
| Shipping Weight
|| 520 lbs
|| 4500 lbf
|| 1 inch (25mm)
| Chamber Cooling Temperature
|| -39.5 C - 40 C
| Electrical Source
|| 115 VAC 20Amp receptical required
| Data Output
|| Custom DCT software